Plastic Tunnel popularly known as low tunnels are miniature structures producing effect like greenhouse. These tunnel facilitate the entrapment of carbon dioxide, there by enhancing the photosynthesis activities of the plant that help to increase. These structures also protect the plants from high wind, rain, frost and snow. Besides being inexpensive, these structures are easy to construct and dismantle.
Low tunnels have been used for producing healthy and high value nurseries. Use of low tunnels has been effective in crops such as Tomato, Cucumber, Radish, Beans, Asparagus, Strawberries, Melon and etc
- Used for raising healthy and early nursery.
- Maintains optimum temperature for plant growth.
- Enhances nutrients uptake by the plants
- Increase photosynthesis activities of the plants.
- Used for cultivation during winter.
- Protection against wind, rain, frost and snow.
|Roll Size||100m, also availble in 200m, 400m, 800m, 1000m|